WHERE TO FIND GOOD CROISSANT IN BALIMay 15, 2018
On visiting Bali with family, there are some things that must be put into your to-do-list. But then there are some other things that you DEFINITELY never do. To save you from any confusion on what to do and what’s not to do, here are some of the lists for you:
- Shopping in boutiques along the road
- Have an intimate family dinner at affordable western restaurants
- Visiting 3D or Upside Down trick art and take crazy pictures
Photo Source: IG @dewi.mas
- Play at Canggu Club’s Splash, Bounce or Strike
- Enjoying sunset BBQ Dining at Echo Beach
- Horseback riding at Bali Equestrian Center
- Take a stroll along Legian Street
- Visit Ground Zero
- Buy something from the street vendor and get free seating by the beach
Photo Source: IG @putrinormalatin
NUSA DUA & JIMBARAN
- Eat at Jimbaran Seafood restaurant
- Pray at Puja Mandala
- Choose family friendly watersport
- Lunch at Warung Bu Oka or Nasi Kedewatan
- Watch beautiful Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Shop at traditional Ubud Market
- Watch Kecak Dance at Uluwatu Temple
- Visit one of the newfound beaches
- Dine at Prego
Photo Soure Prego : IG @arifdenkerdeck
- Sunbathing at café by the beach at 2 PM
You will get sunburned and people will look at you
- Bar hopping with your kids
- Teach your children how to surf.
The wave is way too dangerous and it is better to have professional instructor for this.
- Going around with 1 motorbike for the whole family.
- Park your car or motorbike at the side of the small streets
- Being misdirected between one and two way streets
- Drive too fast at Poppies Areas
NUSA DUA & JIMBARAN
- Race with other vehicles while driving or riding along Bypass
- Stop to take selfie along Bali Mandara Toll Road.
- Try to find any food in the middle of the night
You will not find any
- Think you can find luxurious mall to shop or eat.
- Plan on last minute sunset at one of the hidden beaches
You will regret it once you get caught in the traffic on your way up.
- Trying to find another virgin beach
It is an unknown and dangerous territory